A happy accident. It was a picture of fireworks going off -- just a medium-sized burst. This image appeared during the editing process. I think it was a glitch; nothing I do now to the original image results in this very organic looking, yet pixilated, goodness.
Actually, I figured it out. It has to do with the photo editor's metallic effect. I hardly ever use it, since it just makes most images look noisy, but this time, I like the result. It sort of looks like something you'd see on a microscope slide.
3 comments:
What's the second picture?
A happy accident. It was a picture of fireworks going off -- just a medium-sized burst. This image appeared during the editing process. I think it was a glitch; nothing I do now to the original image results in this very organic looking, yet pixilated, goodness.
Actually, I figured it out. It has to do with the photo editor's metallic effect. I hardly ever use it, since it just makes most images look noisy, but this time, I like the result. It sort of looks like something you'd see on a microscope slide.
Post a Comment